Chilli Chocolate Brownie
Chilli and chocolate rekindle their romance in this wonderful brownie
- 200 grams butter
- 200 grams dark chocolate, broken into small pieces
- 100 grams plain flour
- 50 grams cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon chilli powder
- 250 grams golden caster sugar
- 5 large eggs
- 1 orange, zest only
- 100 grams milk chocolate, roughly chopped
- Preheat your oven to 160 fan.
- Grease and line a brownie tin with parchment paper.
- Melt your butter and dark chocolate in a bowl either in the microwave or in a bain marie, then set aside to cool.
- Mix your flour, cocoa, chilli powder and sugar in a bowl, then add in your eggs and stir to mix. Then add in your melted butter and chocolate, orange zest and chocolate chunks, and then pour into your lined brownie tin.
- Place in the oven for 20 - 25 minutes. Ideally you want it squidgy in the middle.