Chilli Hot Chocolate
Know what makes chocolate even better? Chilli. And lots of it
- 300 milliliters skimmed milk (or almond milk)
- 100 grams dark chocolate (over 70 percent cocoa solids)
- 1 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 pinch Maldon salt
- 1 small chopped red chilli, seeds removed
- Simmer the milk and cinnamon on a low heat.
- Break the dark chocolate into small chunks and add to milk.
- Stir for around 5-10 minutes on a low heat until the chocolate dissolves into the milk and then add chopped
- Red chilli and salt.
- Stir for another few minutes and remove from heat.
- Strain using a metal sieve into a large mug.
- Top with a pinch of cinnamon.