- 150 grams strong white bread flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon yeast
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons organic yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons warmed milk
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 onions, caramelised
- Goat cheese
- 1 red chilli, sliced
- Sift flour into a bowl and make a well. Pour in yoghurt and half the warmed milk.
- Into that mix powder, yeast and sugar.
- Combine all flour into a ball and knead for 10 minutes.
- Leave for 2-3 hours in a warm oiled bowl.
- Heat the oven to hottest setting, get cast iron pan really hot, throw the naan on and sprinkle onion, goat cheese and chilli.