Get ready, because this Indian classic is going to be your new favourite dish
- 200 grams Paneer, cut into cubes
- 3 tablespoons Corn Flour
- 3 Green chillies, sliced
- 10 whole birdseye chillies
- 2 tablespoons tomato ketchup
- 1 tablespoon chilli sauce
- 2 tablespoons soya sauce
- Pinch of salt
- Oil for frying
- 2 onions, sliced
- Coat the paneer cubes with corn flour and fry it in pan with oil on medium heat until they are golden on all sides.
- Set aside.
- In a separate pan, fry onions till soft and brown.
- Then add all the chillies and golden paneer.
- Season with ketchup, soy sauce, chilli sauce and salt. Stir fry for 4 - 5 minutes.