Double Layered Chip Pizza
Our gluten free chip pizza combines all your favourite foods in one easy skillet!
- 1kg straight cut oven chips
- 100g parmesan
- 1 tsp oregano
- Salt and pepper
- 300g grated mozzarella
- 300g provolone cheese
- 1 small jar tomato sauce
- Handful pepperoni slices
- Preheat the oven to 200C
- Put the chips on a tray and cook for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and season.
- Remove 200g of the chips and place in a bowl, then build the remaining chips up in a 15cm
- cast iron frying pan to form a ‘crust’. Using the bottom and side of a glass, press the chips down so they squish together to form a crust.
- Mix together the parmesan and oregano in a bowl and scatter this on top of the chip ‘crust’ - making sure all of the crust is covered.
- Bake the crust for 20 minutes.
- Remove the crust from the oven and cover with a layer of provolone cheese. Spoon on some tomato sauce and spread out then top with 100g of the mozzarella. Add the remaining chips, in a layer, then repeat the layering process; provolone, tomato sauce, 100g grated mozzarella.
- Add the final 100g of mozzarella and the pepperoni slices.
- Cook for 30 minutes at 190 C, until nicely browned and bubbling. Leave to sit for 5 minutes then serve.