Chocolate Bowl Hack
All you need for this amazing hack is chocolate and ice!
- 300g dark chocolate
- Strawberry ice cream
- 3 Strawberries, to decorate
- Whipped cream, to decorate
- Sprinkles, to decorate
- Strawberry sauce, to decorate
- Mint leaves, to decorate
- Fill a 15 cm bowl with water, place a spoon in the bowl and place the bowl in the freezer.
- When it is frozen to the centre, remove the ice from the bowl.
- Melt your chocolate and dip the ice bow mould in the chocolate, coating the outside.
- Gently pull the ice out of the chocolate and when it hardens, remove it from the ice and place it in a plate.
- Fill the chocolate bowl with ice cream and top with chosen decorations.