Chocolate crepes filled with double cream, raspberries and strawberries.
- 100 grams Plain flour
- 20 grams Cocoa powder
- 2 Eggs
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons Caster sugar
- 200 milliliters Whole milk
- 1 tablespoon Unsalted butter, melted
- 300 milliliters Double cream, whipped
- Fresh fruit - I used Strawberries and Raspberries
- 150 grams White chocolate, melted
- In a bowl sift together the plain flour and cocoa powder. Stir to combine.
- Make a well in the centre and crack in the 2 eggs.
- Using a whisk, mix the ingredient together to form a smooth thick paste.
- Pour in the melted butter and a little splash of milk and mix until all combined.
- Gradually pour in the remaining milk until you have a smooth runny liquid, the consistency of single cream.
- To cook the crepes add a little drop of olive oil into a pan over a medium heat. Swirl the pan until the bottom is coated in oil. Pour off any excess.
- Pour a small amount of the crepe mixture into the pan and swirl until the bottom is coated in the mixture. Make sure to only create a thin layer of mixture. Leave to cook until the edges start to pull away from the pan.
- Flip over to cook the other side.
- To decorate, Spread over some whipped double cream onto half of the crepe and add on some raspberries and some chopped up strawberries.
- To finish, fold the crepe in half and then half again to make a quarter. Drizzle with some melted white chocolate.