- Makes a dozen cookies
- 125 grams unsalted butter
- 70 grams caster sugar
- 70 grams soft brown sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 180 grams self raising flour, plus a little extra for dusting
- 50 grams cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 80 grams terry's chocolate orange, milk - can use the minis or a whole one
- 80 grams terrys chocolate orange, dark
- 1 large orange for zesting
- 2 teaspoons orange blossom
- Preheat the oven to 180°C
- Cream together the butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Then beat in the egg yolk. Fold through the flour, cocoa powder and baking powder. Roughly chop half the dark and milk chocolate orange and fold through the mix with the zest of the orange and the orange blossom. Dust your hands with the extra flour and roll into golfball sized balls.
- Place on a baking tray, or two, lined with greaseproof paper. The mix should make about 12 balls. Lightly press down to flatten and remember to leave space as the cookies will expand slightly. Cut the remaining chocolate segments into halves and place on the top of the cookies.
- Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes until cooked through but still gooey.