- 60g Butter
- 100g 70% Dark Chocolate
- 100g Rice Krispie
- Handful of Chopped Hazelnuts
- 50g White Chocolate, Melted
- 1 Tub of Good Quality Vanilla Ice Cream
- Ice Cream: scoop the ice cream out of the tub and spread it into a rectangle on a lined baking tray so that the ice cream is about 1” thick. Place it back in the freezer.
- Rice Krispie Treats: melt the dark chocolate and butter over a ban marie.
- Take the chocolate off the heat and stir through the Rice Krispie treats & chopped nuts.
- Onto a lined baking sheet, place down 4 muffin/ring moulds. Press the Rice Krispie mixture into the ring moulds and flatten with the back of a spoon.
- Drizzle melted white chocolate over the corner of the Krispie Treats in a zig zag motion for a bit of decoration then set them in the fridge for 20m.
- Assembly: while the treats are in the fridge, quickly cut your ice cream blocks out using a ring mould that is the same size as the ones used for the Rice Krispie treats.
- Place the discs of ice cream back in the freezer.
- Remove the ice cream and the Rice Krispie treats from the fridge/freezer and sandwich them together to serve.