Chocolate Strawberries 2 Ways
There are never enough ways to eat chocolate and strawberries!
- 1 can (395g) condensed milk
- 400g half bitter chocolate
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- In a bowl combine condensed milk, chopped chocolate and butter.
- Melt the chocolate over a bain marie.
- Remove from the heat and mix in the vanilla essence.
- Pour into in a tray lined with baking paper and smooth the top with a spatula.
- Arrange the strawberries on top.
- Allow to cool to room temperature and cut into small squares to serve.
- (For the brigadeiro)
- 2 cans of condensed milk
- 1 tbsp butter
- 250g of chopped milk chocolate
- Chocolate sprinkles
- 200g of strawberries
- In a saucepan, combine the condensed milk and butter.
- Stir over low heat and when the butter melts, add chopped chocolate.
- Stir until starting to peel off the bottom of the pan. Leave to cool.
- Take a small handful of the brigadeiro mix, wrap around a strawberry and roll in chocolate sprinkles. Repeat with the other strawberries and serve.