- 1 slice wholemeal bread
- 1 tablespoon cream cheese mixed with ¼ tsp vanilla
- 1 kiwi, sliced
- 1 slice banana, cut into a star
- 1 slice strawberry, cut into rectangle
- Edible star decorations
- 10 pomegranate seeds
- Toast the bread and spread with the vanilla cream cheese.
- Use the kiwi slices to make a Christmas tree shape in the middle of the toast.
- Top with the banana star and add a rectangle of strawberry to form the trunk.
- Sprinkle the cream cheese with some of the edible star decorations and use the pomegranate seeds to give the Christmas tree its own decorations.