- 1 slice wholemeal bread
- 1 tablespoon chocolate spread
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 2 milk chocolate buttons
- 3 pomegranate seeds
- 2 pretzels
- 1 sugar paste carrot
- Toast the bread and spread with the chocolate spread.
- Using cookie cutters as your guide, make one small circle using the cream cheese for the snowman’s head and a slightly larger circle for this body.
- Use the chocolate buttons to make the snowman’s eyes and the pomegranate seeds for buttons. Break the pretzels into sticks to give the snowman his arms.
- Finally use the sugar paste carrot (if you can get your hands on them) or a slice of strawberry to give the snowman his nose.