Coco Pops Ice Cream
Your favourite cereal immortalised in ice cream form
- 1/2 can condensed milk
- 600 milliliters double cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla paste
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 100 milliliters milk
- 100 grams + 250 grams coco pops
- Soak 250 grams coco pops in some milk until soggy. Blend to a paste.
- Whip up all ingredients apart from 150 grams coco pops until thick and fluffy.
- Stir through coco pops and the coco pops swirl and pour into container. Top with more coco pops.
- Freeze for 8 hours or overnight.