- Smiley Face cutters
- 100g cod
- 50g potato
- 10g coriander
- 5g Dill
- Salt and Pepper
- Whole milk
- 2 eggs beaten
- 100g Flour
- 50g breadcrumbs
- If using fresh mash potato, cook off the potatoes and mash, add no seasoning on butter etc.
- Add enough milk to cover the fish in a pan and bring to a boil, add in the fish and poach until cooked.
- Remove from the pan and flake in with the mashed potato. Pick the herbs and roughly chop. add these into the bowl too with seasoning.
- Flatten the mixture out and using the smiley cutter cut out faces. Place in the freezer to set.
- Place the flour, the eggs and the breadcrumbs into separate bowls. Once ready place the faces in the flour,
- then the egg, letting any excess drip off and then in the breadcrumbs.
- Bake in a hot oven at 180 for about 15 minutes, until