Cookie Ice Cream Cone
Ice cream cone made out of COOKIES?! Hello Summer!
- 180 grams plain flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking powder
- Good pinch sea salt
- 80 grams milk chocolate chips
- 1 large egg
- 120 grams unsalted butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 70 grams white sugar
- 70 grams soft brown sugar
- All the flavour ice creams and toppings you want!
- Beat together the butter and sugars, and one at a time beat in the egg.
- Sieve the flour and baking powder together and beat into the wet mix. Stir through the salt, chocolate chips and the vanilla, making sure it is well mixed.
- Once all well mixed, divide the mix into 6, and place on a lined baking tray. Using the back of a spoon, spread out the mix and flatten into circles.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180, for about 8 minutes.
- They need to be golden but not too crisp.
- Once out, moving very quickly, place onto a sheet of greaseproof paper and carefully wrap around a cone shape. Place seal side down on a cooling rack and then allow them to cool completely so the shape holds. Fill with scoops of all your favourite flavour ice
- Creams, sauces and sprinkles.