- Makes 12
- 115 grams butter, melted and slightly cooled
- 1 large egg
- 100 grams soft brown sugar
- 100 grams caster sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 190 grams plain flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 200 grams milk chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 180C and grease a 12 hole non-stick muffin tray well with oil. Pour the melted butter into large mixing bowl. Add the egg, sugars, vanilla, and mix to combine until smooth. Add the flour and baking powder and stir until just incorporated. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Distribute the dough equally between the 12 muffin tray cavities; each will approximately be filled to between two-thirds and three-quarters full.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or just until tops have set and are golden, Allow cookies to cool in the tray for at least 20 minutes before removing them.