- 110 grams Unsalted Butter
- 40 grams Caster Sugar
- 40 grams Light Brown sugar
- 1 Egg Yolk
- 185 grams Plain Flour
- 90 grams Chocolate Chips
- 100 grams 70 percent Chocolate
- Milk to Serve
- Beat the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy, about 1-2m.
- Once smooth, add the egg yolk and beat for another minute.
- Moving to a spatula, gently add the flour until just combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Take a spoonful of cookie dough and press it into the inside of your shot/fondant moulds covering all of the edges.
- Once they are all filled, place them in the fridge for 30m.
- Bake in the oven at 180c for 15m or until just golden. Allow to cool in the moulds.
- Once cooled, tap them out of the moulds. Melt the chocolate and paint this on the inside of the cookie and wait for it to completely set in the fridge.
- To serve, fill each shot with milk and enjoy!