- 1 pack Angel Delight
- 200ml milk
- 200ml cream cheese
- 1 punnet strawberries
- 50g demerara sugar
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 6 digestive biscuits
- 30g butter, melted
- Mint/basil to garnish
- Place the cream cheese in a mixing bowl and beat until smooth and creamy.
- Place the milk into a bowl and whisk in the angel delight. Allow to thicken slightly for 2 minutes or so, before combining with the cream cheese to form the base.
- Smash together the biscuits to form a crumb and gradually incorporate the melted butter and place into the base of sundae glasses. Spoon the angel delight cheesecake mix on top and set aside.
- Remove the stalk from the strawberries and halve.
- Place the sugar into a pan and place on a medium heat. Form a caramel, add the strawberries and de-glaze with a good splash of balsamic. You want to get a nice balance of sweet and sour, so don’t overdo it at this stage.
- Spoon the strawberries over the cheesecake and garnish with mint.