We're coating our chicken in cornflakes... Where will the madness end!?
- 1 chicken breast
- Big handful of cornflakes
- 2 eggs
- Frying oil
- Blitz the cornflakes until they are at a breadcrumb consistency. Mix the paprika in the flour with the salt.
- After cutting the chicken breasts into small pieces, dip them in the flour, then the egg, and finally the cornflakes.
- Heat the cooking oil in a saucepan. Fry the chicken pieces until golden.
- Season the chicken pieces with a sprinkle of salt and serve.