- 250 grams Plain Flour
- 125 grams cold butter
- Cold water
- Strawberry jam
- 75 grams golden caster sugar
- 75 grams butter
- 150 grams cornflakes
- 75 grams golden syrup
- Rub butter and flour together. Add enough water to make a dough. Chill.
- Push into whatever tin you'd like. Blind bake at 170C for 20 minutes.
- Melt sugar, butter and golden syrup in a pan. Add cornflakes and coat entirely in the mix.
- When tart case is cool, spread with jam,
- Add cornflakes on top and bake at 170C for 15 minutes.
- Let cool completely before cutting.