Creamy Tuscan Courgetti with Crusted Fish
In partnership with Birds Eye.
- 4 Birds Eye Seeded Crust Fish Fillets
- 2-3 large courgettes, approx 600g, washed and spiralized (can use a julienne peeler if no spiralizer)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- ¼ teaspoon dried chilli flakes (optional)
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- 90g sun-dried tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 200ml low sodium chicken stock
- 3 tablespoons of crème fraîche
- ½ tablespoon tomato purée
- 40g fresh baby spinach, roughly chopped
- Small handful of fresh basil leaves
- Salt and fresh black pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 220°C. Place the fish fillets on a lined baking tray and cook as per packet instructions (approx 20 minutes).
- In a large pan, heat the olive oil, then add the minced garlic and sauté for a minute or so until fragrant, being careful not to let it burn. Add the chilli flakes, paprika and sun-dried tomatoes and continue to sauté for a few more minutes before adding the chicken stock, cream and tomato puree. Allow to bubble for 5 - 10 minutes before throwing in the spinach to wilt along with the basil. Taste and adjust seasoning if needed. When the fish is nearly cooked, toss the courgetti into the sauce for a few minutes to quickly coat and warm through. Serve straightaway with the fish fresh out of the oven.