Creme Brulee Porridge
Is this a porridge or a dessert?! Either way it's amazing!
- 50g rolled oats
- 250ml almond milk
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 tsp peanut butter
- Caster sugar
- Fresh berries and mint
- In a saucepan, put in the oats and almond milk and begin to heat on the hob.
- Mash the banana with a fork and add to the oats and stir together.
- As the porridge thickens, you may need to add a little more milk. Add the peanut butter and honey just
- before it’s ready and swirl it around.
- Keep mixing the porridge and take it off the heat when it's your preferred consistency. Pour into a heat proof dish.
- Sprinkle over a generous amount of caster sugar and make sure it covers the surface.
- Blowtorch the top until the sugar caramelises.
- Decorate with fruit, and mint.