- 1 Pack ready to roll croissant dough
- 6 Crème eggs
- 1 egg, beaten
- Freeze your crème eggs overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 200C.
- Open out your croissant dough and cut along the markings to make 6 triangles and brush well with beaten egg.
- Lay one egg on each croissant triangle at the shortest side and roll up into a croissant shape. Try to squish the dough a little bit around the egg so that the dough sticks together and there are no open gaps in the dough.
- Lay on a baking sheet lined with baking parchment and brush with more beaten egg.
- Bake in the pre-heated oven for about 10 minutes or until golden.
- Leave for about 5 or 10 minutes before eating.