Crepes With Orange and Nutella
This is the socially acceptable way of eating Nutella by the spoon.
- 2 eggs
- 50g sugar
- 50g melted butter
- 3 tbsp milk
- Orange zest
- 40g of flour
- Icing sugar
- Beat eggs and sugar in a bowl.
- Add melted butter, milk and orange zest. Mix well, then add the flour, salt and beat until all combined.
- Brush a pan with oil and place over medium heat. Pour a small amount of the mixture in the pan and spread to the edges of the pan.
- When the edges are golden, flip to cook the other side.
- Serve with Nutella and a dusting of icing sugar.