- 4 large eggs (for poaching)
- White wine vinegar
- 2 slices white bread
- 20 grams parmesan cheese
- Salt & pepper
- 100 grams flour
- 3 eggs, scrambled (for coating)
- Canola oil
- In a pan of gently simmering water, add a splash of
- White wine vinegar and gently swirl the water to create a tornado.
- Drop the eggs in (cook 2 at a time) and cook them for 2:45-3 minutes. Once cooked place into a bowl of ice water to stop the cooking.
- Blitz the bread, cheese and seasoning in a food processor until you have fine crumbs.
- Pat the eggs dry and roll them in flour, then egg, then breadcrumbs.
- Heat your canola oil to 175C/350F and drop the eggs
- In one at a time and cook until golden brown.
- Drain onto kitchen paper and serve.