- 25ml Baileys Original Irish Cream
- 25ml Vodka
- 150ml Whole Milk
- 20g White Chocolate Chips
- Handful of Ice Cubes
- 20g Milk Chocolate (melted)
- 1 tsp Oil (flavourless) - optional
- Grated Milk Chocolate
- In a bowl big enough to fit the rim of your glass melt the Milk Chocolate. Once melted, add a teaspoon of Oil and mix.
- Get your martini glass and dip the rim of the glass into your bowl of melted Milk Chocolate, roll it in dried Raspberry pieces, then turn back the right way up and allow it to drip down the sides slightly. Whilst that sets you can get started on the drink.
- In a plastic jug melt your Whole Milk and White Chocolate.
- In a Cocktail Shaker, add the White Chocolate & Milk Mix, to 25ml Vodka, 25ml Baileys Original Irish Cream with a handful of ice cubes. Put the lid on securely.
- Shake for around 1-2 minutes then strain the mixture into the glass.
- Finish with some grated Milk Chocolate and enjoy!