Dessert lasagne. For when pudding time is all the time.
- 6 pasta sheets
- 250ml vanilla custard
- 100g white chocolate
- ‘Mince’ mixture:
- 200g double cream
- 200g milk chocolate, chopped
- 100g cocoa pops
- 50g pistachios, chopped
- 50g almonds, chopped
- 50g sour cherries, chopped
- 1 jar marshmallow fluff
- 50g dark chocolate, grated
- Melt the white chocolate in a bain marie and stir in the custard.
- To make the mince mixture, add the cream to a large saucepan and heat until it is just below boiling point. Turn down the heat and add the chocolate and mix until melted. Add the cocoa pops, pistachios, cherries and almonds and stir to combine. Take off the heat and set aside.
- To assemble place 2 tbsps chocolate custard in the bottom of an ovenproof dish. Place 2 sheets of lasagne on top and then add 1/3 of the chocolate nut mixture. Place 2 sheets of pasta on top and more custard on top of that. Place another 1/3 of the chocolate nut mixture on top, followed by 2 more pasta sheets. Add a little bit more custard and the remaining chocolate nut mixture.
- Finally place 2 sheets of pasta on top and cover with custard. Finally spoon over the marshmallow fluff and spread out to the sides.
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 C.
- Cook the lasagne in the pre-heated oven for 20 minutes or until a knife goes through the pasta with no resistance.
- Sprinkle over the grated chocolate and allow to cool for 1 hour before slicing and serving.