- 500 grams low-fat Greek yoghurt
- 40 millilitres agave nectar
- 200 grams fresh raspberries
- 60 grams dark chocolate
- 60 grams white chocolate
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon nuts, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon popcorn, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon sprinkles
- 1 teaspoon freeze dried raspberries
- 1 teaspoon desiccated coconut
- 8 x mini magnum moulds
- 8 x ice lolly sticks
- Put the yoghurt and maple syrup into a bowl, and mix well. Add the raspberries and mix it all together, squishing them slightly with the spatula so that they break up a little.
- Spoon the mixture into the lolly moulds and freeze for 4 hours, or overnight.
- Once the lollies are frozen solid, melt the white and dark chocolate one after the other over a bain marie - a heatproof bowl set over a saucepan of just simmering water. Don’t let the bowl touch the water.
- Bring the lollies out of the freezer and take them out of the moulds. Lay them on a tray lined with baking paper. Working with one lolly at a time, spoon 1 tablespoon of melted chocolate onto it and then decorate immediately by sprinkling over your choice of toppings. Lay it on the lined baking tray and repeat with the rest.
- Put the lollies back into the freezer if you’re not going to serve them straight away.