- 250 milliliters coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon castor oil
- 1 tablespoon argan oil
- A few drops peppermint oil
- A few drops rosemary oil
- Combine the coconut, castor and argan oil in a bowl.
- Then add in your essential oils and pour into your favourite mason jar.
- Seal it and pop it in the fridge to harden up.
- If you have a dry scalp, then smoother it all over your hair, especially the roots. If you have split or dry ends, then only apply to the ends and leave for a minimum of half an hour. For better results, wrap a towel around your oiled hair and sleep in it over night.