- 2 cups of whole wheat flour
- 1 cup of rolled oats
- 1/4 of a cup of no added salt or sugar peanut butter
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1 cup of warm water
- 1 egg white
- Preheat the oven to 190C.
- Mix all of the ingredients in a bowl and turn out onto a floured surface. Knead for a few minutes until fully combined and roll out to 1 centimeter thick.
- Using a cookie cutter, cut the dough and keep rolling out until all the dough is used.
- Place on a line baking tray, brush with egg white and bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes until golden brown. Allow to cool fully and store in an airtight jar.