- 2 duck breasts
- 1-2 Romaine Lettuce
- 1 Mango
- 2 handfuls of radishes
- A large handful of mint
- A large handful of coriander
- 2 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
- 2tablespoonnfish sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Preheat your oven to 200c/180 fan
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over a medium heat with no oil. Score the duck breasts with a sharp knife and season generously with the smoked sea salt and pepper.
- Season the underside of the breast a little too. Place the duck, skin side down, into the frying pan and cook for around 3 minutes until golden and crisp. Seal off the other side of the breast quickly before pouring off the fat. Place in the oven for 6-8 minutes depending on the thickness of the duck and how pink you like it. Remove and allow to rest.
- Make your dressing by combining all the ingredients in a bowl
- Prep the duck by cutting into thin slices. The lettuce by tearing into bite sized pieces.
- The mango by peeling and cutting into batons. The radishes by cutting into thin slices.
- Put the lettuce into a bowl and coat in the dressing. Top with the mango, radish, duck slices and torn mint and coriander.