- 50g unsalted butter
- 125ml milk
- 65g plain flour, sieved
- 15g caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- A pinch of salt
- 50g blueberries
- 50g blackberries
- 50g raspberries
- 50g strawberries, hulled
- Icing sugar, to dust
- A few mint sprigs, to garnish
- Blend the milk, flour, sugar, eggs, vanilla and salt together in a blender until completely smooth then set aside to rest, at room temperature, for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 220 C / 200 C fan.
- Heat a medium high sided frying pan over a medium heat and add in half the butter. Allow the butter to melt and bubble and while it’s hot pour half the batter into the centre of the pan.
- Place the pan on the middle shelf of the oven and bake for 12-15 mins until the pancake has risen and become golden. Repeat this process with the rest of the batter.
- Remove the pan from the oven and serve the pancake while still hot with the berries and a generous dusting of icing sugar.