- 50g unsalted butter
- 125ml milk
- 65g plain flour, sieved
- 15g caster sugar
- 2 British Lion eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- A pinch of salt
- 50g blueberries
- 50g blackberries
- 50g raspberries
- 50g strawberries, hulled
- Icing sugar, to dust
- A few mint sprigs, to garnish
- Blend the milk, flour, sugar, eggs, vanilla and salt together in a blender until completely smooth then set aside to rest, at room temperature, for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 220 C / 200 C fan.
- Heat a medium high sided frying pan over medium heat and add in half the butter. Allow the butter to melt and bubble and while it’s hot pour half the batter into the centre of the pan.
- Place the pan on the middle shelf of the oven and bake for 12-15 mins until the pancake has risen and become golden. Repeat this process with the rest of the batter.
- Remove the pan from the oven and serve the pancake while still hot with the berries and a generous dusting of icing sugar.