Dutch Baby Pancake
Don't worry, no Dutch babies are harmed in the making of this delicious breakfast dish
- 30 grams plain flour
- 120 milliliters whole milk
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch salt
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- Icing sugar
- Place your skillet in the oven at 220C.
- In a blender, blend the flour, milk, eggs, sugar, vanilla and salt. Once combined scrape down the bowl and blitz again.
- Allow the batter to rest for 15-20 minutes.
- Once the skillet is hot, take it out of the oven, add a tablespoon butter, swirling it around the pan. Pour in the batter and bake for 15 minutes or until puffy and golden on top.
- Serve with fresh raspberries and blueberries. Dust with
- Icing sugar.