- 6 pre-made creme eggs or filled chocolate eggs
- 12 white chocolate buttons
- 18 orange chocolate buttons
- 12 milk chocolate buttons
- 400ml boiling water
- Firm brown buttercream, for icing and piping
- 50g melted milk chocolate
- Put the melted milk chocolate into a piping bag and cut a very small hole in the end.
- Make the eyes by laying out the white chocolate buttons and piping small dots in the centre of them with the milk chocolate.
- Pour boiling water into a jug and submerge a teaspoon in it.
- Wipe the teaspoon dry then use it to cut an beak from an orange chocolate buttons - repeat until you have 6 beaks.
- Pipe a small blob of buttercream onto your serving plate to hold the creme egg upright.
- Then position two orange coloured chocolate buttons at the front, as feet.
- Pipe buttercream on the back of the eyes and fix onto the chicks, then do the same to stick on the beaks.
- To finish, stick on the milk chocolate buttons as wings.