Waiting is for schmucks. This easy paella will add speed to your feed
- 250 grams cooked rice
- 100 grams cooking chorizo
- Olive oil
- 1 small onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 green pepper
- 2 vine tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon tomato puree, water down
- Pinch of saffron in a little hot water
- 100 milliliters chicken stock
- Handful of mixed olives
- 1 Lemon
- 2 teaspoons Paprika
- 1/2 bunch Parsley
- Roughly chop your garlic, onions, green pepper, tomatoes, parsley and chorizo.
- In a pan heat a tablespoon of oil and and in your veg. Let this cook for about 7 minutes to soften. Then add in your chorizo and cook for a further 3.
- Turn the heat up and add the rice, with the tomato diluted tomato puree, saffron with its water, paprika and the chicken stock.
- Let this cook away until the stock has evaporated and the rice begins to stick.
- Break in the olives, zest in the lemon with a little juice and garnish with parsley. Season.