Easy Eggs Benedict
This usually takes an hour, but Topless Baker does it in five...minutes
- 2 eggs
- 2 english muffins
- Smoked ham
- White wine vinegar
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 100 grams unsalted butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a pan of barely simmering water, add a splash of
- White wine and gently drop the eggs into the water,
- Cook for 2 minutes 45 seconds.
- Meanwhile melt the butter in a pan. Add the egg yolk, water, lemon juice to a small cup, and with a hand blender, slowly pour in the butter blending all the time. Blend until all the butter is incorporated and you have
- A smooth mixture.
- Toast your muffins and layer on the ham.
- If your eggs have cooked before your sauce is ready, refresh them quickly in hot water for another 10 seconds, drain, and lay on top of the muffin. Add on the hollandaise and serve.