- 6 Chicken Wings
- 50 grams butter
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons encona hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons runny honey
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon hot paprika
- Salt and pepper
- In a saucepan bring together all the marinade ingredients (except the chicken wings) to combine and melt the ingredients.
- Place the wings in a zip lock bag and add the marinade to it. Refrigerate for minimum 2 hours or overnight.
- Pre heat the oven to 180 and cook the wings for 25 minutes or until golden.