- 250 grams honey
- 375 grams caster sugar
- 185 grams glucose
- 125 grams water
- 65 grams egg whites
- 1 vanilla pod
- 500g-600 grams fruits/nuts
- Rice paper
- Cook sugar, water and glucose to 115C.
- At this time, put the honey in a pan and cook to 120C.
- When the honey reaches 120C, begin whisking the egg whites in kitchen aid.
- When the honey reaches 135C, add to the whipped egg whites.
- When the sugar and glucose reach 145C, add to the egg whites. Continue whisking until the egg whites cool to about70C then add the warmed fruit/nuts.
- Place between layers of rice paper to cool.
- Cut using a wet knife.