- 500 grams Caster sugar
- 100 grams Cocoa powder
- 250 grams Unsalted Butter
- 100 grams Self raising flour
- 4 Eggs
- For the topping:
- Chocolate sauce
- Caramel sauce
- Toasted peanuts
- Vanilla ice cream
- Gold leaf for decoration
- Over a Bain Marie, melt the butter, sugar & cocoa powder until you have a thick sticky mixture.
- Take the bowl off the heat and whisk in the eggs quickly. Then fold in the flour until combined.
- Pour into a lined brownie tin and bake at 180C/355F for 22-25m and then allow to cool completely. Once cooled, use a cookie cutter to cut 4 discs of brownie out.
- Place the fidget spinner on a plate and while it is spinning, gently drizzle chocolate sauce around the edge creating a cylindrical pattern.
- Place the brownie in the middle of the plate, top with crushed peanuts, chocolate sauce and caramel sauce.
- Finally, add a scoop of ice cream and a touch of gold leaf and serve.