- 1 pound pre-cooked Asian egg noodles
- 3/4 cup boiled pork belly, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups Chinese broccoli
- 3/4 cup carrots, shredded
- 1/3 cup red onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1-2 green onions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 4-5 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 2 teaspoons vinegar
- Salt & pepper
- Vegetable oil for stir-frying
- Heat oil in a pan, and brown pork belly. Sweat onion and garlic and stir in Chinese broccoli and carrots to cook.
- Add about 1/4 cup of water to the pan and add the noodles. Gently separate the noodle stands and mix everything together.
- Add soy sauce, oyster sauce, vinegar, and salt and pepper. Turn off the heat and mix in green onion and cilantro. Serve and enjoy!