- Cauliflower scraps
- Red onion
- Gram flour
- 1-2 tsp Curry powder
- Veg oil for frying
- Seasoned yoghurt as above
- Shred your cauliflower and red onion and put in a bowl.
- Mix the gram flour with salt, pepper and curry powder in a bowl and toss through the veg.
- Slowly add water while mixing/scrunching with your hands until the veggies are coated and start to stick together.
- Roughly shape the veggies into small patties, carefully drop in a pan with oil and shallow fry for 1-2 minutes until golden brown.
- Drain and put on some kitchen roll and serve with seasoned yoghurt.