Frozen Green Appletini
Create a refreshing Frozen Green Appletini featuring Smirnoff No. 21.
- 3 granny smith apples, cored and cubed
- 1⁄2 cucumber, cubed
- 75 ml Smirnoff No. 21 Vodka
- 25ml fresh lime (about 1 lime)
- 50ml light agave
- 1/2 Granny Smith apple
- In a blender, puree the cubed granny smith apples and cucumbers till you get a smoothie-like consistency.
- Pour the apple puree into a sieve lined with a clean dishcloth. Squeeze the juice into a bowl.
- In a cocktail shaker, add 150ml of the apple & cucumber juice, the Smirnoff 21 Vodka, lime juice, and light agave. Stir to combine.
- Pour into ice cube trays and freeze overnight.
- OPTIONAL: Make an apple fan garnish. Quarter the granny smith apple. Grab a pair of chopsticks and place them on either side of the quartered apple. Using a sharp knife, thinly slice through the apple till you hit the chopstick. Repeat till you've sliced the entire apple quarter. Remove the core on the diagonal so it’s still joined at the base. Gently fan out the apple slices. You can secure the base with a cocktail pick if necessary.
- When ready to serve, pop out half the cubes per serve and blend to a slushy consistency.
- Pour the slushy into cocktail glasses, garnish with the apple fan and serve immediately.