- 400g bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 400ml double cream
- 2 cups sliced almonds
- 1 cup green icing
- 1 cup red icing
- 1 cup white icing
- Gold edible glitter
- In a saucepan heat the double cream until it boils.
- Pour the hot cream over the chopped chocolate. Let stand 2 minutes and mix.
- Chill for 2 hours.
- Shape the dragon eggs with your hands.
- Place the almonds on the eggs in a scale pattern.
- Place the eggs on a rack and cover them with the coloured glaze.
- Wait for them to dry and paint them with a brush with glitter.