- 160g honey
- 120g sugar
- 50ml water
- 1 egg
- 10g bicarbonate of soda
- 50ml milk
- 450g flour
- 10g cinnamon
- 1tsp mixed spice
- In a saucepan heat the honey, sugar and water until it boils. Let cool.
- Dissolve the baking soda in the milk.
- Mix flour, spices and cinnamon and make a well. Add the egg, honey mixture and milk to the well.
- Mix all the ingredients to form a sticky dough. Wrap in film and chill for 2 hours.
- Roll the dough on a floured counter. Cut the wolf shapes with a knife and place on a greased plate.
- Bake at 170ºC for 10 to 12 minutes.