- 185 grams butter
- 185 grams dark chocolate
- 3 eggs
- 275 grams caster sugar
- 85 grams plain flour
- 40 grams cocoa powder
- 50 grams milk chocolate chips
- 50 grams white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 180 and grease and line square or rectangular tray.
- Melt butter and chocolate together.
- Whisk together eggs and sugar until light and fluffy
- Slowly add the butter and chocolate until mixed in (make sure its cool before doing this).
- Sift in the flour and cocoa powder and fold into the mix
- Add chocolate chips and stir through.
- Pour batter into the tin and spread out evenly.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until there is a crack around the outside and the knife comes out clean.
- Wait until cool before taking out of the tin.
- Helps to refrigerate before cutting into pieces.