- 1 onion
- 2-4 garlic cloves
- 2 bell peppers, red and orange (your choice)
- 1 can chopped tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- Salt and pepper
- Fresh Parsley
- 4 eggs
- Olive oil
- Chop onion and garlic and cook on a medium heat in a deep frying pan with some oil.
- Add peppers and fry over.
- Add tomato paste and mix through.
- Add chopped tomatoes and mix through.
- Add seasoning and wait until some liquid reduces, mixing every couple of minutes.
- Make a well and slowly crack the egg into the well, repeat for the others.
- Cover the pan and let it simmer until the egg white is cooked.
- Sprinkle with fresh chopped parsley and served - best with fresh pita bread!