- 1 whole Milk chocolate easter egg
- 600 grams Cream cheese
- 550 milliliters Double cream
- 3 teaspoons Vanilla extract
- 150 grams Icing sugar
- 150 milliliters Mango puree
- Very carefully cut open the easter egg making sure to keep the egg halves completely whole.
- Whisk the double cream into peaks and then beat together with the cream cheese and fold through the sieved icing sugar and vanilla extract.
- Check the consistency of the mango puree, if it's very thin and a bit too runny, fold through a tablespoon or two of the cream cheese mix.
- Carefully place the egg halves cut side up, and fill with the cream cheese filling, leaving a gap at the top of the mango. Carefully add in the mango and heat up the edges of the egg with something hot, such as a hot knife, slightly melt the chocolate edge and stick them back together.
- Set in a fridge for about 20 minutes. Cut off the top for a yolky dippy creme egg!