Giant Extremely Chocolatey Biscuit
A giant version of your favourite chocolate biscuit!
- 300 grams unsalted butter, softener
- 170 grams white caster sugar
- 480 grams plain flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 600 grams milk chocolate
- STEP 1
- Start by beating the softened butter with the sugar and
- The vanilla. Once it has creamed together, a third at a
- Time, mix in the flour until a dough has formed.
- STEP 2
- Once it has all come together as a dough, shape into a
- Ring shape on a baking sheet. Bake in a preheated oven
- At 180 for 20 minutes. until golden and firm.
- STEP 3
- Take out and leave to cool slightly whilst you melt all
- The chocolate.
- STEP 4
- Once melted pour over the biscuit in an even layer,
- Leave to cool and then repeat with another layer, and
- Another until totally covered.
- STEP 5
- WIth the final layer put some of the melted chocolate
- Into a piping bag and decorate. Leave to set completely
- Before slicing.