- 50g Red jelly powder
- 50g Green jelly powder
- 1 sheet of gelatine
- 100ml milk
- 1L hot water
- Chocolate chips
- Add hot water to the jelly powders to make jelly liquid.
- Melt gelatine sheet in warm milk.
- Pour the green jelly liquid into a bowl and place another bowl inside, pushing the liquid up the sides of the bowl. Refrigerate until set.
- Once set, pour the milk jelly on top of the green jelly, repeat the method with the bowl and refrigerate again.
- Once set, scatter the chocolate chips on top of the milk layer and fill with the red jelly liquid and refrigerate again until set.
- Once set, turn out onto a plate and slice to serve.